Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Questions to ask a Netbackup Admin on an interview *interesting*

2004-03-26 16:22:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Questions to ask a Netbackup Admin on an interview *interesting*
From: jrmajor AT TexasChildrensHospital DOT org (Major, Rusty)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 15:22:11 -0600
It really doesn't matter because interview questions are and should be specific
to that environment.
My environment uses NetBackup only for the Wintel machines. A variety of other
apps/programs are used for the other OSes present here. If I were to interview
someone I'd want to ask them NBU questions as it pertains to Windows and
Exchange since that's what matters to my environment.

Getting to the topic:
Maybe asking some questions about off-site copies/vaulting and DR in general.

Rusty