Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 5.0 documentation?

2004-03-26 12:00:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 5.0 documentation?
From: kemal AT econ.umn DOT edu (Kemal Badur)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 11:00:33 -0600
You need to check under Netbackup Enterprise server instead of
Datacenter:

http://support.veritas.com/menu_ddProduct_NBUESVR.htm

Kemal

On Mar 26, 2004, at 10:52 AM, Suzanne Palmer wrote:

> I've been poking around the Veritas website rather extensively, and I
> can't seem to find docs online for anything past DataCenter 4.5. Does
> anyone happen to know where they have these hidden?
>
> Thanks!
>
> -Suzanne
>
> --
> Suzanne Palmer - Unix System Administrator
> University of Massachusetts President's Office

Kemal Badur
                          University of Minnesota
Department of Economics              Social Science Research Facility
1137 Heller Hall                                      Blegen Hall 25F
Mailing Address: 1035 Heller Hall 271 19th Ave S Minneapolis MN 55455
e-mail: kemal AT econ.umn DOT edu        URL: http://www.econ.umn.edu/~kemal
Phone:  (612) 625-0567 (office)
           (612) 670-9960 (cellular)
Fax:    (612) 624-0209