Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] vmd keeps going down on master

2004-03-25 18:58:49
Subject: [Veritas-bu] vmd keeps going down on master
From: drt8243 AT hotmail DOT com (David Thome)
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 23:58:49 +0000
<P>Hello there.&nbsp; We just built two master servers in and we're having
problems with vmd going down.&nbsp; Getting status error code 81 on the client
backups.&nbsp; We have one master serving one set of clients and the other
serving another set of clients.&nbsp; </P>
<P>After I stop and restart the NBU daemons,&nbsp; the backups work fine for a
day or two but eventually vmd goes down again.&nbsp; Any ideas on this one?</P>
href="http://g.msn.com/8HMAENUS/2746??PS=";>All the action. All the drama. Get
NCAA hoops coverage at MSN Sports by ESPN.</a> </html>