Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Is there an official document of client and server N ICand switch settings

2004-03-18 10:47:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Is there an official document of client and server N ICand switch settings
From: jc AT goo-rooz DOT com (Jennifer C. Green)
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 09:47:47 -0600
Does anyone have any info on this with Gig cards - they only have Auto,
there are no other options.  Veritas does not recommend Auto but in this
case there is no choice.  This is a windows environment and I am seeing the
same thing - but interesting that this started happening when upgrading from
3.4.1 to 4.5 - has anyone seen this?

I am at my wits end and dont know how to solve.  Veritas does have some ways
of testing network without NBU involved to show that it is not NBU but then
what do I tell the network guys?

Thanks for the dialougue, this is mostly helpful.

Jennifer