Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Is policy information available from the command line?

2004-03-16 11:02:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Is policy information available from the command line?
From: bcaunt AT paychex DOT com (Brent W Caunt)
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 11:02:21 -0500
--------------123217B43FB4F49A2C242EE8

I'm new to the Veritas world, and I'm trying to determine how, if
possible, I can find policies and their specific details using the
command line.  It would be great if there was a flat file maintained for
this purpose available in a directory that I could look at; failing
that, is there a command line option that would display this information
to me?

Thanks!
Brent

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential, and
protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or any employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to
replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

Thank you. Paychex, Inc.
--------------123217B43FB4F49A2C242EE8

begin:vcard
n:Caunt;Brent
tel;fax:(585) 216-6264
tel;work:(585) 383-3456, option 10
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Paychex, Inc.;Enterprise Support
version:2.1
email;internet:bcaunt AT paychex DOT com
title:IT Support Representative IV
end:vcard

--------------123217B43FB4F49A2C242EE8--