Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: Importing data from an expired tape.

2004-03-15 12:07:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: Importing data from an expired tape.
From: ChiragP AT belkin DOT com (Chirag Parekh)
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:07:51 -0800
Hi,

I accidentally expired a tape I didn't intend to and put that in scratch ....
Wanted to know is there any way I can import the data from that tape back and
write it onto the same tape or another tape for that matter?

> Chirag Parekh
> Junior UNIX Systems Administrator
>
> Belkin Corporation
> Information Services
> 310.604.2015
> 310-604-2022 fax
> 310-863-1494 mobile
> chiragp AT belkin DOT com
> www.belkin.com

Confidential
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property
of Belkin Corporation and/or its affiliates, are confidential,
and are intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom this e-mail is addressed.  If you are not one
of the named recipients or otherwise have reason to believe
that you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender and delete this message immediately from your computer.
Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing
or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.