Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] the amount of backup data in the last 24h

2004-03-05 19:01:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] the amount of backup data in the last 24h
From: kurbisgemuse AT hotmail DOT com (kurbis gemuse)
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 00:01:23 +0000
Hi all! I'd like do know if is there another way to generate a result of the
last 24 hours of backed up data in a Netbackup 4.5 Datacenter server.

Here's the code we have:

date > /tmp/backup.txt

echo "Backups executed in the last 24 hours" >> /backups.txt

/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd/bperror -all -hoursago 24 | grep
"successfully wrote backup id" | awk '{bytes=bytes + $20} END {print "backed
up",bytes," Kbytes of data"}' >> /backups.txt

/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd/bperror -all -hoursago 24 | grep
"successfully wrote backup id" | wc -l | awk '{print "Backups with sucess:
",$1}' >> /backups.txt

I would like to know if this is the rightest way to do it or if is there a
better way.

Tks

Kurbis

MSN Messenger: instale grátis e converse com seus amigos.
http://messenger.msn.com.br