Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Preview backup schedule

2004-03-03 23:37:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Preview backup schedule
From: robert AT softsource.com DOT sg (Robert Loh)
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 12:37:12 +0800

------_=_NextPart_001_01C401A2.5D1817AA

Hi folks,

Knowing that we can use command #bpimagelist to preview backup images so
that u know which tape needed for recovery. Just wondering whether NBU 5.0
Windows server allows a preview of all backup policies without actually
starting them, knowing that Legato NetWorker can do it by #savegrp -pvvvvv
<group_name>

Cheers...
Robert

------_=_NextPart_001_01C401A2.5D1817AA

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2650.12">
<TITLE>Preview backup schedule</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hi folks,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Knowing that we can use command #bpimagelist to =
preview backup images so that u know which tape needed for recovery. =
Just wondering whether NBU 5.0 Windows server allows a preview of all =
backup policies without actually starting them, knowing that Legato =
NetWorker can do it by #savegrp -pvvvvv &lt;group_name&gt;</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Cheers...</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Robert</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>