Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] L700 Ejects only max 40 tapes

2004-02-26 11:23:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] L700 Ejects only max 40 tapes
From: joe AT joe DOT net (Johnny Oestergaard)
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 17:23:31 +0100
--=====================_487641==_.ALT

We had an error that could look a little as the one you have.
I don't remember if it was in FP3 or FP4, but the problem was solved in the
next FP.
Our problem was related to an error in the robotic control in NBU

/johnny

At 09:42 26-02-2004 -0600, David_Attreed AT Countrywide DOT Com wrote:

>Good morning,
>
>We're having a situation where our L700 is only ejecting a maximum of 40
>tapes (1 door installed so 2 x 1 load) even though there is more than 40
>to be ejected on the daily scheduled vault procedures.
>
>The tapes it is ejecting appear to be a random 40 off of its list
>regardless of when the tape was last used, etc. Have NBU 4.5 FP4 running
>on W2k.
>
>Any hints? TIA!
>

>Regards,
>David Attreed.

--=====================_487641==_.ALT

We had an error that could look a little as the one you have.<br>
I don't remember if it was in FP3 or FP4, but the problem was solved in
the next FP.<br>
Our problem was related to an error in the robotic control in
NBU<br><br>
/johnny<br><br>
At 09:42 26-02-2004 -0600, David_Attreed AT Countrywide DOT Com wrote:<br><br>
of 40 tapes (1 door installed so 2 x 1 load) even though there is more than 40
regardless of when the tape was last used, etc. Have NBU 4.5 FP4 running on
Regards,<br>