Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup DataCenter and GroupWise

2004-02-18 16:24:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup DataCenter and GroupWise
From: dfdwyer AT tecoenergy DOT com (Dennis Dwyer)
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 16:24:46 -0500

----=_NextPart_ST_16_25_04_Wednesday_February_18_2004_1983

I read an interesting article today in "Storage" magazine ("Rein in
E-mail Storage") and a chart in the article eluded to the notion that
NetBackup supported GroupWise. It also indicated that the backup
capabilities were supported at the mailbox, address book and calendar
level. I know NBU will do that for MS Exchange but this is the first
time I've ever seen in print the support for Novell GroupWise. Does
anyone out there have any experience or information on this?

Regards,
Dennis

Dennis F. Dwyer
Manager, Systems Software
Tampa Electric Company

(813) 225-5181  - Voice
(813) 275-3599  - FAX

Visit our corporate website at www.tecoenergy.com

"Time is not a test of the truth"
Translation: Just because you've always done it that way, doesn't make
it right

----=_NextPart_ST_16_25_04_Wednesday_February_18_2004_1983

<HTML><HEAD>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"MARGIN: 4px 4px 1px; FONT: 10pt Batang">
<DIV>I read an interesting article today in "Storage" magazine ("Rein in E-=
mail Storage") and a chart in the article eluded to the notion that NetBack=
up supported GroupWise. It also indicated that the backup capabilities were=
 supported at the mailbox, address book and calendar level. I know NBU will=
 do that for MS Exchange but this is the first time I've ever seen in print=
 the support for Novell GroupWise. Does anyone out there have any experienc=
e or information on this?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Regards,</DIV>
<DIV>Dennis</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Dennis F. Dwyer<BR>Manager, Systems Software<BR>Tampa Electric Company=
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>(813) 225-5181&nbsp; - Voice<BR>(813) 275-3599&nbsp; - FAX</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Visit our corporate website at <A href=3D"http://www.tecoenergy.com";>w=
ww.tecoenergy.com</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"Time is not a test of the truth"<BR>Translation: Just because you've =
always done it that way, doesn't make it right</DIV></BODY></HTML>

----=_NextPart_ST_16_25_04_Wednesday_February_18_2004_1983--