Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Best method for moving netbackup server

2004-02-07 00:18:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Best method for moving netbackup server
From: drt8243 AT hotmail DOT com (David Thome)
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 05:18:07 +0000
<P>I have a SUN V880 server that has both the master and media netbackup server
on the same machine.&nbsp; Unfortunately it has other apps on it as well and
the machines resources are being tapped out.&nbsp; </P>
<P>I need to move netbackup off of this machine and on to a new machine.&nbsp;
All of the clients will stay the same,&nbsp; just need to move the master/media
server to a new machine.&nbsp; Can I get some suggestions on the best
practices/methods for doing this.&nbsp; </P>
href="http://g.msn.com/8HMBENUS/2746??PS=";>Plan your next US getaway to one of
the super destinations here.</a> </html>