Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Eooror 24 on True64 - NBU 3.4

2004-02-05 14:15:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Eooror 24 on True64 - NBU 3.4
From: consultant0610 AT hotmail DOT com (Patrick Whelan)
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 19:15:09 +0000
Anybody seen this problem or have any suggestions? Rather than telling you
what we've already tried I'll leave it open and see what kind of suggestions
I get (keep them clearn :) ). Thanks all.

PS
For those of you that know me. I'M BACK!!!

Patrick Whelan

"Of course this is just my opinion, I could be wrong." - Dennis Miller
"Friends help friends move, good friends help move bodies" - Unknown.
"Always do right. This will gratify some people, and astonish the rest" -
Mark Twain

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger