Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Frozen

2004-02-02 09:31:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Frozen
From: Robert.Stump AT dla DOT mil (Stump, Robert (Contractor) (DRMS))
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 09:31:14 -0500
Askok,
I would run bplabel on the tapes.
Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Ashok Kumar [mailto:ldapsk AT yahoo DOT com]
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 9:08 AM
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

Hi

I am using Netbackup DataCentre4.5GA on solaris 8
There where some tapes in frozen state.
I used bpmedia -unfreeze -m xxxxxx,
then moved them to scratch pool.
But when these tapes where taken by some volume pool
these tapes went back into Frozen state.
What might be the problem? Are these tapes are BAD?

Regards
Ashok

--- "Stump, Robert (Contractor) (DRMS)"