Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] unable to unfreeze media

2004-01-30 10:50:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] unable to unfreeze media
From: TWu AT PPC DOT com (Tommy Wu)
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 10:50:12 -0500
Eric,
If bpmedia -unfreeze doesn't work for you then try this below. It always
work for me.

1. install_path\volmgr\bin\vmquery -m media_id
2. install_path\volmgr\bin\vmquery -deassingbyid media_id# pool_number
stat
3. install_path\netbackup\bin\admincmd\bpexpdate -m media_id# 0

Step one will provide you the tape info which include the pool_number
and stat.

Good luck!
Tommy