Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Win2000 client problem: 249 status code

2004-01-29 10:15:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Win2000 client problem: 249 status code
From: ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk (ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk)
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 16:15:34 +0100
Hello

Try to increase OTM_cache_init_size an OTM_cache_max_size in the registry
under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/VERITAS/NETBACKUP/CURRENTVERSION/CONFIG
We have found that 400 (decimal) and 800 (decimal) are good starting values.
Also increase to OTM_logging to 3 to get more information about the OTM errors

Regards
Michael

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 09:58:34 -0500 (EST), Louis-Luc Le Guerrier wrote