Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Veritas Restore Problems

2004-01-29 09:39:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Veritas Restore Problems
From: Josh.Goldfarb AT blackrock DOT com (Goldfarb, Josh)
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 09:39:36 -0500
Veritas 3.41_6 on windows 2000 SP4

I am having a restore problem.  Here is a part of the 'view status'
window

14:44:25 (227178.001) WRN - backed up size of file is invalid (0 bytes).
d:\restore\Exchange\Personal Folder.pst will not be restored

The problem is that I see the file in "backup, archive and restore" and
I even browse to the images file and see the file listed as the location
and the proper size.

BUT when I do the restore I keep getting Status 5 Errors.

I have totally stumped Veritas Support.  Their Answer was .  "Wow this
one is interesting, we haven't seen this problem before."

If anyone can help me please reply.. b/c this has gotten me as well

Thanks
Josh

BlackRock Financial Management Inc.
BlackRock Solutions - Technology USA