Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Importing questions

2004-01-22 10:58:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Importing questions
From: david.chapa AT adic DOT com (David Chapa)
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 08:58:44 -0700
The -create_db_info only creates an entry in the mediaDB on the server
you are importing from and identifies for you the images found on the
media.  The next phase actually imports the images, but you can "cherry
pick" which ones you import.  You don't have to import EVERYTHING if you
choose not to.

David A. Chapa * Technical Advisor, Technical Marketing * ADIC *
720.249.5836 * david.chapa AT adic DOT com

Pathlight VX - Integrated Disk-to-Tape Backup - http://www.adic.com