Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] DB2 Backups

2004-01-16 08:55:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] DB2 Backups
From: Brenden_Bourke AT cnt DOT com (Brenden Bourke)
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 07:55:08 -0600
I have a 3.41 Master server and a DB2 Client, everything would seem to be
setup correctly (in accordance with the DB2 SAG). However if I run a backup
via the Admin Console, the Automatic Backup job runs and completes with 0
Status Code but does not start the default policy job. If I perform the
backup via the DB2 command line using the NBU library (NBDB2.DLL) then the
default policy runs, backups up the databases and completes successfully.
I'm unsure as to why the schedule doesn't run as it should any suggestions
would be appreciated.

Thanks

Brenden