Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] moving master/media server to new machine

2004-01-09 13:01:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] moving master/media server to new machine
From: Mark.Donaldson AT experianems DOT com (Donaldson, Mark)
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 11:01:46 -0700
Officially it's not possible for a user to rename the master server.
Veritas will do it for you as a profesional service ($$).

There's been posters to this list that have posted methods previous (search
the list history) but there's also been stories that the success of some of
these methods are, at best, hit-and-miss.

Sorry.  I've got a master server I need to rename, too.

-M