Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Way Off Topic but...

2004-01-08 10:53:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Way Off Topic but...
From: Keath.Marx AT anthem DOT com (Marx, Keath)
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 10:53:39 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3D5FF.331EFF60

                This is way off topic but I am hoping someone here has a
suggestion.  We have over 150 server cabinets in our datacenter currently
and it only growing.  We are looking for an easy way to manage that space.
We have people from around the country working to consolidate servers to
this location and it would great if we had a way to pull up a list of open
space in the center or search for holes of a certain size.  Has anyone
seen/used anything like this?

Thanks

and privileged information or otherwise protected by law.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
all copies of the original message.
------_=_NextPart_001_01C3D5FF.331EFF60

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3DUS-ASCI=
I">
<META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2657.7=
3">
<TITLE>Way Off Topic but...</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<UL><UL>
<P ALIGN=3DLEFT><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Tahoma">This is way off topic but =
I am hoping someone here has a suggestion.&nbsp; We have over 150 server =
cabinets in our datacenter currently and it only growing.&nbsp; We are lo=
oking for an easy way to manage that space.&nbsp; We have people from aro=
und the country working to consolidate servers to this</FONT> <FONT SIZE=3D=
2 FACE=3D"Tahoma">location</FONT><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Tahoma"></FONT> <=
FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Tahoma">and it would great if we had a way to pull =
up a list of open space in the center or search for holes of a certain si=
ze.&nbsp; Has anyone seen/used anything like this?<BR>
</FONT></P>
</UL></UL>
<P ALIGN=3DLEFT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000080" SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thanks</F=
ONT></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>

<BR>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments,=20
is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confiden=
tial
and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law.  Any unautho=