Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Scratching Tapes

2004-01-07 14:04:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Scratching Tapes
From: Quarantine AT GSCCCA DOT ORG (Quarantine)
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 14:04:03 -0500
You used to have to request them, but I think I saw FP6 in the support
downloads yesterday.  Note that once you go to FP, you can't go back to MP.
This isn't a step you want to take without some thought.

That being said, I think David Chapa just reported that this is a feature of
MP6.  Did I read your email right David?

Matt