Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] command to query for client version

2003-12-19 15:13:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] command to query for client version
From: gbos AT uoguelph DOT ca (Gerrit Bos)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 15:13:24 -0500
Ruben,

bpgetconfig -g <clientname> will also return the version number, client
protocol version number as well as some other things.  It's in the same
/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd place, and bpgetconfig -H will get you
the help screen.

Mark,  Thanks for the bpcoverage command.  Hadn't run into it before.
Like the fact that it gives you quite a bit more detail.  NT and Unix
only though.  We have quite a lot of Netware and bpgetconfig works for
them as well.

And we're still running 3.4.1 so your mileage may vary :-)....Gerrit