Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpverify and multiple tapes

2003-12-19 14:00:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpverify and multiple tapes
From: DDobbs AT mutualmaterials DOT com (Dan Dobbs)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 11:00:35 -0800
Well, that's a bummer. Would there be a way to script something that
makes a list of the images (there are about eight mount points, so
usually eight images), break them out by tape (or image) and verify them
concurrently? Or, am I just asking for trouble?

-dd

>>> Chris Costa <chris.costa AT veritas DOT com> 12/19/2003 9:04:21 AM >>>
That is because bpverify only verifies one tape at a time. Regardless
of if
the backup was multiplexed or not.

Chris