Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] another note from list manager

2003-12-17 11:40:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] another note from list manager
From: doug AT eng.auburn DOT edu (Doug Hughes)
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 10:40:52 -0600 (CST)
a lot of people are going to be on vacation (if not already).
A lot of people are going to be using that cursed outlook/exchange
vacation program.

If you do use a vacation program *please* make every effort to ensure
that it does not reply to any mail list (not just veritas-bu). Don't
reply to the poster, don't reply to the list admin, don't reply
to the reply-to address.

Don't reply when it snows
Don't reply when it blows
Don't reply with attachments
Don't reply to all the regiments
Don't reply with MS Outlook
Don't reply from Xmas potluck
Don't reply, please, heed my words
The auto-replies are for the birds
Exchange replies are the worst
Excuse me while I wet my thirst (see #2 in previous email)

        Doug