Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] "Partial" tapes not being recycled after a backup failure?

2003-12-14 15:14:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] "Partial" tapes not being recycled after a backup failure?
From: alfonso.correas AT arrakis DOT es (Alfonso Correas)
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 21:14:47 +0100
On Tuesday, December 9, 2003, at 05:27 PM, Richard Hellier wrote:

Happened to me and seems that NB doesn't clears the tapes used on the
failed backup instantly, the system needs to be without doing anything
to clear and delete the partial images. In just case if you know which
tapes were used you can clear it manually and use them without a problem.

Best regards,
  Alfonso Correas