Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] /dev/sg/c3t3l2 drive mapping

2003-12-01 20:03:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] /dev/sg/c3t3l2 drive mapping
From: gdrew AT deathstar DOT org (George Drew)
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 20:03:01 -0500 (EST)
Robert,

The sg driver is by default configured to only build devices on luns 0
& 1. Run the following:

/etc/init.d/netbackup stop
cd /usr/openv/volmgr/bin/driver
../sg.build all -mt 15 -ml 4
rem_drv sg
rm -f /dev/sg/* /kernel/drv/sg.conf
./sg.install

Verify that all devices are visible using sgscan. If so,
/etc/init.d/netbackup start. If not, open a support case.

George