Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Reports question

2003-12-01 17:14:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Reports question
From: tlewick AT hrblock DOT com (Lewick, Taylor)
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 16:14:33 -0600
Hello all.

I have a question about a couple of the reports from the admin console...
Under vault reports, there is an inventory report (offsite media), and a
lost media report.  I ran both of these, and at the bottom of the inventory
report, there are media listed as offsite without an expiration date or an
assigned date.  I am guessing these have expired.  The lost media report is
a separate vault report that lists media that have expired but have not been
brought back onsite.  My question is, what is the difference in these tapes?
I checked them and some are listed in both reports, but some are not.  For
instance, I would have expected all of the lost media to appear in the
offsite report but not all of them do.

Thanks,
Taylor