Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpdbjobs script

2003-11-10 21:24:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpdbjobs script
From: David Rock <dave-bu AT graniteweb DOT com> (David Rock)
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 20:24:20 -0600
--LKTjZJSUETSlgu2t

* Nick Lefebvre <nick AT solnet.com DOT au> [2003-11-10 15:02]:
> Hi,
> I am running the following command:
> # ./bpdbjobs -report -all_columns
> The output is messy.
> I was wondering whether anyone would have a script to turn this into
> something that makes sense?

I have a pretty detailed python script to do just this. If anyone is
interested, mail me off-list and I can send it. If enough people want to
see it, I can probably post it on a website somewhere, too.=20

The only catch is that it requires python 2.3 for some of the line
parsing that it does.

--=20
David Rock
david AT graniteweb DOT com