Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpdbjobs script

2003-11-10 02:58:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpdbjobs script
From: alfonso.correas AT arrakis DOT es (Alfonso Correas)
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 08:58:12 +0100
--Apple-Mail-1--50420732

On Monday, November 10, 2003, at 05:02 AM, Nick Lefebvre wrote:

> Hi,
> I am running the following command:
> # ./bpdbjobs =96report =96all_columns
> The output is messy.
>
> I was wondering whether anyone would have a script to turn this into=20=

> something that makes sense?

Yep:

This is the complete listing, main problem here is to know which kind of=20=

data you're wanting to see.... here's a quick skeleton:

<poner el script que usamos>

All depends on what you want to do with the output.... sending as a=20
report via mail, format it for adding into a database or simply, do a=20
large report to see it directly.

--Apple-Mail-1--50420732