Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Importing images to another Netbackup Master server !

2003-11-06 16:24:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Importing images to another Netbackup Master server !
From: karunanidhis AT hotmail DOT com (Karun Subramanian)
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 13:24:58 -0800
Hi Folks !
We are moving our data center to a different location. I'm going to set up
the Netbackup environment in the new location before we move the servers.
It's going to have a Master server and a Media server attached to a Robotic
Tape library.

How do I restore a backup which was performed by Master-A and Media-A to a
different setup with Master-B and Media-B. The Tape drives are and Netbackup
versions are identical.

Thanks much
- Karun

MSN Shopping upgraded for the holidays!  Snappier product search...
http://shopping.msn.com