Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] socket write failed (24) after installing NB45 FP5

2003-11-03 13:47:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] socket write failed (24) after installing NB45 FP5
From: cheryl.king AT intrado DOT com (King, Cheryl)
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 11:47:43 -0700
Backups are failing after installing FP5 on NB4.5 Solaris 8 master and media
server on the same system.  I'm in the Q with Veritas but thought I'd see if
anyone could tell me what to look at.  I was at FP4 before the upgrade.

Cheryl King
System Administrator II

Intrado Inc.
1601 Dry Creek Drive
Longmont, CO 80503
direct: 720.694.5162
mobile: 720.840.4786
page:  303-207-4648
fax: 720.494.6600
email: cheryl.king AT intrado DOT com

Intrado.® Informed Response. ®
www.intrado.com

ATTENTION:

contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify Intrado Inc. immediately at 720.494.5800 and destroy
all copies of this message and any attachments.