Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Is it possible to change the location of the log file directories

2003-10-31 07:47:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Is it possible to change the location of the log file directories
From: alexh AT InterXion DOT com (Alex Howe)
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 12:47:56 -0000

------_=_NextPart_001_01C39FAD.353333D4

Hi,

I've inherited a Netbackup Business Server 3.4.1GA running on Windows =
2000 Server (SP3).  I got alerted last night because the backups failed, =
on investigation this is because the file system on which Netbackup =
resides was full.  I have aroung 250MB of Veritas log files, does anyone =
know how to change the default loggin location.  I have plenty of space =
on another logical disk, I just need to find out where I make the =
changes...

Thanks in advance

Alex

------_=_NextPart_001_01C39FAD.353333D4

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
6.0.6249.1">
<TITLE>Is it possible to change the location of the log file =
directories</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Hi,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I've inherited a Netbackup Business =
Server 3.4.1GA running on Windows 2000 Server (SP3).&nbsp; I got alerted =
last night because the backups failed, on investigation this is because =
the file system on which Netbackup resides was full.&nbsp; I have aroung =
250MB of Veritas log files, does anyone know how to change the default =
loggin location.&nbsp; I have plenty of space on another logical disk, I =
just need to find out where I make the changes...</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thanks in advance</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Alex</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

</BODY>
</HTML>