Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Want to bpduplicate across Master Servers

2003-10-31 11:46:49
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Want to bpduplicate across Master Servers
From: Mark.Donaldson AT experianems DOT com (Donaldson, Mark)
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 09:46:49 -0700
I think your only option to get a backup from master1 to master2 is to
import the tapes from master1 into master2.  I'd be sending duplicates to
the master2 site and if disaster ever hits, you then import them into
master2.

Duplicating between master servers (bpduplicate kind of duplication) isn't
possible.

Any Master-of-master owners out there?  Is it possible with a MoM?

-M