Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Questions about scripting restores

2003-10-23 19:22:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Questions about scripting restores
From: Josh.Goldfarb AT blackrock DOT com (Goldfarb, Josh)
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 19:22:58 -0400
Current Environment

Netbackup 3.41_6
Catalog is 91GIGS.

(dont' worry I am upgrading soon)

I was wondering if anyone had a good script that they would be willing to share
or point me in the right direction so I don't have to use the gui to find the
exact file on restores.  I want to be able to put in something like

File name:  adva.sh
Server:  nfsdev-nyc
estimated date of when the file was deleted:

---
And then it returns a list of dates where you might be able to get the file.  I
think that in 3.41 you cannot preview the restore and find your tapes.  Please
correct me if I am wrong.

But I am sure people get my point.  Thanks for all the help in advance.

-
josh