Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NDMP restore from Duplicate images !

2003-10-22 18:12:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NDMP restore from Duplicate images !
From: karunanidhis AT hotmail DOT com (Karun Subramanian)
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:12:31 -0700
Hi Guys !
I'm using Netbackup 4.5FP3 and I backup couple of NetApp Filers running
DataOntap 6.3.1.
When I do a restore from duplicated images, Netbackup finishes with "status
0" but there is no file written to the filer ! The SCSI tape drives are
locally attached to the Filer and controlled by the Robot attached to the
Netbackup Media Server. This problem does not occur with original backup
images.

Any idea folks ???

- Karun

Fretting that your Hotmail account may expire because you forgot to sign in
enough? Get Hotmail Extra Storage today!
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es