Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] only 1 backup job running at a time

2003-10-21 10:56:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] only 1 backup job running at a time
From: david.chapa AT adic DOT com (David Chapa)
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 08:56:52 -0600
If you don't want to set that GLOBALLY for fear that it may affect some
of your clients that can't handle multiple jobs simultaneously, then you
can set this for individual clients using the bpclient command.

/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd/

bpclient -add -client $CLIENTNAME -max_jobs <1-99>

There are a lot of other control features that make this CLI *very*
useful

HTH

David A. Chapa * Technical Advisor, Technical Marketing * ADIC *
720.249.5836 * david.chapa AT adic DOT com

Pathlight VX - Integrated Disk-to-Tape Backup - http://www.adic.com