Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Veritas NetBackup 3.4 / RMAN 8.1.7

2003-10-16 10:14:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Veritas NetBackup 3.4 / RMAN 8.1.7
From: Kelly.Wyatt AT sas DOT com (Kelly Wyatt)
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 10:14:35 -0400
Mark,

The automatic policies always kick off at least two jobs.  One is the "driver"
job and the rest are the pieces.  (We get hundreds of pieces on some of our
large RMAN backups.)

If you look in the file list, on the "driver" job (the one with the correct
policy), you will see the script that you put in the class.  On all the other
jobs (the default_policy), you will see the fileset name (i.e.
/bk_4472_1_507521046, or, for the archive logs, a file beginning with /al).

Kelly