Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Veritas NetBackup question

2003-10-15 13:21:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Veritas NetBackup question
From: scott.kendall AT abbott DOT com (scott.kendall AT abbott DOT com)
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 12:21:13 -0500
--=_alternative 005F5DD986256DC0_=

Beware, that an L700e by itself (single frame) can use STK's ACS, but can
also be controlled by NetBackup as a TLD library.  If you chain the two
libraries together you're required to use their ACS.

- Scott

Tom Nguyen <nguy_t AT yahoo DOT com>
Sent by: veritas-bu-admin AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
10/10/2003 09:26 AM