Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpstart_notify and bpend_notify scripts on windows

2003-10-06 20:12:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpstart_notify and bpend_notify scripts on windows
From: barry-keyword-vnbu.88dffd AT lustig DOT com (Barry Lustig)
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 17:12:43 -0700
I'm running NBU BusinessServer 4.5 (no patches yet).  I've created a
bpstart_notify.bat script for one of my policies.  This script shuts
down the catalog process in NetBackup Professional.  The script is
appropriately named for the policy.  When the policy runs, the script
gets run, shutting down the NBUPro catalog.  The backup itself fails
with backup of client XXX exited with status 41 (network connection
timed out).  The script takes about 45-60 seconds to run, so it isn't
exceeding the timeout.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

barry