Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] backup AIX 3.2.5

2003-10-02 09:56:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] backup AIX 3.2.5
From: Fabien.LIOU AT fr.thalesgroup DOT com (Fabien.LIOU AT fr.thalesgroup DOT com)
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 15:56:45 +0200
Hello,

We are experiencing some big troubles with NBU 4.5 and AIX 3.2.5 clients.
It seems that backup is not possible on these systems.
1- Does NBU4.5fp5 support AIX 3.2.5 clients (and HPUX 9.X)?
2- If not, how can we do because we must use NBU 4.5 to backup/restore
EMC's Cellera via NDMP ?

Also does someone has tested a backup of Clearcase Vobs and Views using
LANfree backup on gigabit tape network because performances are slow (3Mo/s)
?

Thanks
Fabien LIOU
DSI/ISI
Thales Communications
160 Boulevard de Valmy
92700 COLOMBES
Tél: 01 41 30 41 65
Fax: 01 41 30 34 72
email: fabien.liou AT fr.thalesgroup DOT com