Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Find all streams in a wildcard multistream policy.

2003-09-30 12:31:25
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Find all streams in a wildcard multistream policy.
From: ddunham AT taos DOT com (Darren Dunham)
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 09:31:25 -0700 (PDT)
I've got a Solaris master with 4.5FP4.  I'm looking at a multistream
policy with a filelist of /directory/*.

All the jobs that run, run fine.  However, not all the objects in the
directory have a job.  It looks like either the wildcard isn't expanded
properly, or it's not creating or starting jobs for each object.  I've
been looking through the logs trying to determine what's happening here.

Which log would best show me what NBU expanded the wildcard into, and
its attempts to start individual backup jobs?

Thanks!
Unix System Administrator                    Taos - The SysAdmin Company