Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Lnux servers

2003-09-17 10:38:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Lnux servers
From: apearce AT kforce DOT com (Pearce, Andrew W.)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 10:38:56 -0400
I'm currently running RH 7.3 as my NBU 4.5 Master server.  Great
performance.  Identical UNIX interfaces, commands, gui's etc.  All that and
Gnome to boot.  License is the same cost as a windows server license, about
1/2 of a regular UNIX lic, so It's a nice *NX alternative for a nice price.
My only complaint is that NBU doesn't support the latest and greatest linux
versions.

Server's a dual 3.06GHz P4 HT HP-Compaq DL380.

Andrew