Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Java gui (jnbSA) and job monitor

2003-09-16 13:51:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Java gui (jnbSA) and job monitor
From: boatm005 AT groupwise.umn DOT edu (Paul Boatman)
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 12:51:19 -0500
I have never heard of that. Did this start after FP3 or has it been acting like
that since the 4.5 upgrade ? ?

- Paul

>>> "Cornely, David" <David_Cornely AT intuit DOT com> 08/14/03 11:47AM >>>
I've scowered the archives and support website from Veritas without luck so
I'm hoping someone here has some insight into this.  We're running NBU4.5
FP3 on a Solaris 8 Master.  When using the java gui and viewing the activity
monitor the top one third of each row is cut off, making it difficult to
read.  Has anyone else seen this and if so, is there a quick fix?  I'm not
too familiar with Java so any help is appreciated.

TIA,

-Dave