Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NB 4.5: restore hangs

2003-09-12 18:23:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NB 4.5: restore hangs
From: cfeskens AT willamette DOT edu (Casey J Feskens)
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:23:19 -0700 (PDT)
Howdy gang,

It's been a long rough week and I'm getting nowhere fast with this one.
This is the first time I've seen this happen, but I'm trying to do a
restore, and my restore is hanging.  The task progress stuff in the
GUI hasn't listed anything since:

'Restore started 09/12/2003 15:01:16'

Log files so far haven't yielded anything great.  Oh, and the
activity monitor simply shows the job as queued.  My library
is up and vmoprcmd shows the drives as being up.  I'm just
not seeing any errors or anything except that the job is Queued.

Can anyone give me a good starting point or some things I can
check as to why the restore isn't kicking off?

Thanks for your help,

Casey Feskens <cfeskens AT willamette DOT edu>
Willamette University, Salem, OR