Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restart of failed filesystem only, not the entir e class

2003-09-08 11:27:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restart of failed filesystem only, not the entir e class
From: Carol.A.Kumer AT motorola DOT com (Kumer Carol-ECK005)
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 11:27:55 -0400
I really appreciate your reply.
The problem I have is that my backup windows are small, so the failed ones
sometimes don't get requeued.  I have to re-start them manually when I have
available resources.
What I have been doing is re-starting the policy and then killing the backups
of the filesystems that had succeeded.  This is a pain since sometimes there
are 20 or more.  I just know there has to be an easier way.
I cannot change the window because I have so many backups that HAVE to happen
at a specific time.

Thanks

Carol Anne