Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpduplicate syntax question

2003-09-06 20:33:06
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpduplicate syntax question
From: charles.hart AT medtronic DOT com (Hart, Charles)
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 19:33:06 -0500
Have a need to create offsite copies of our backups.  Tried NBU 4.5 Vault but
it was really slow.  I'm hoping I could have some one check the syntax of my
bpduplicate statement...

Duplicate Requirements.
        Dup all backups previous 24 hours, apply different retention to duped
set.  The statement below Previews ok, but I'm not sure the way the man   read
about the -rl syntax.

./bpduplicate -dstunit memstg1-TLD0 -PM -M memstg1 -mpx -rl 24 -hoursago 24

Thank you.