Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: Canceled by \

2003-08-29 07:47:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: Canceled by \
From: DGARRETT AT usbr DOT gov (Dan Garrett)
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 05:47:33 -0600
I resolved the problem.  It was basically a problem with Tape
Inventory.  I think it had something to do with powering off the tape
library and opening the tape library door without first unlocking the
door through the library console.  I was also getting 'security level
has changed' messages.  So, I re-inventoried the tapes in all 14 of
the 15 slots (slot 15 is configured with a cleaning tape) and my jobs
are now running successfully.

Thanks.

Dan Garrett
U.S. Department of the Interior