Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] I stopped receiving veritas email

2003-08-25 11:29:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] I stopped receiving veritas email
From: jason.cordes AT enbridge-us DOT com (jason.cordes AT enbridge-us DOT com)
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 10:29:40 -0500
I had the same problem, the 19th was the last day I received any messages.
to resubscribe, somehow my subscription was no longer in the list.

Anyone have any ideas what happened?

thanks

                    "David Thome"

                    <drt8243 AT hotmail DOT com>                To:
Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
                    Sent by:                             cc:

                    veritas-bu-admin AT mailman DOT eng.        Subject:
[Veritas-bu] I stopped receiving veritas email
                    auburn.edu

                    08/23/2003 01:16 PM

Can you add me back to the netbackup email listing, not sure why I stopped
receiving email from them.  Can you please hook me back in or tell me why I
stopped reciivng email?

Thank you

MSN 8: Get 6 months for $9.95/month.