Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] moving the netbackup from C:\ to D:\ on win 2000

2003-08-15 10:47:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] moving the netbackup from C:\ to D:\ on win 2000
From: cbair AT freemarkets DOT com (Bair, Christopher)
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 10:47:29 -0400
The cleanest way to do this is to reinstall onto d:\ and recover the
catalogs. However, prior to upgrading to version 4.5 we ran into this
problem as well. There is a utility available to Windows 2000 called
mountvol. What this does is allows you to move a directory to another
drive and mount it back to the original directory. If you go this way, I
would suggest documenting it as it could get confusing as time goes by.
Information on this can be found here:
https://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/prod
technol/windowsserver2003/proddocs/datacenter/mountvol.asp