Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netback 3.4 an Apple OS xServe

2003-08-08 20:43:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netback 3.4 an Apple OS xServe
From: rob AT worman DOT org (Rob Worman)
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 19:43:29 -0500
You definitely CAN use NetBackup 3.4 to back up
an Xserver (or any other mac running MacOSX for that matter)

official MacOSX support first appeared in NBU 3.4.1, that cdrom
is what you need to install it.  If for some reason you don't
happen to have the NBU 3.4.1 cdrom, you should give NBU support
a call and they can provide you with what you need.

HTH
rob